- This event has passed.
SipTN Wine Festival
November 10 @ 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM$45 – $125
Join 20+ wine producers from across the state, showcasing the best wine Tennessee has to offer. SipTN is made up entirely of Tennessee Wineries, come sip, savor, and purchase bottles of your favorite wines. Featuring Live Music, Artisan Crafts, Gourmet Food and fantastic Local Wine.
From the freshest produce and plants to the best wine and food, you are in for a truly Farm to Bottle experience. The festival is planned to be a day of fun with families in mind, so come and stroll around, shop with artisans and vendors, enjoy delicious food and sip wine and hard cider all from local sources. Proceeds from the event stay local, benefitting the Nashville Friends of the Farmers’ Market and the TN Farm Winegrowers Alliance.
Sip TN Wine Festival facts:
• You must have a valid photo I.D. with a ticket for entry.
• The event is from 11am – 5pm so pace yourself.
• You will be able to Buy Bottles of Wine for consumption at the event or to take home.
• NO outside food or beverage allowed, there will be plenty of vendors at the Farmers Market.
• NO canopies, tents, umbrellas, or any shading structures with stakes allowed.
• Sip TN is a RAIN or SHINE EVENT, the main booths are under a covered area.
• Please drink responsibly…overindulgence will not be tolerated.