Century Farm Winery FAQ’s
Welcome to Century Farm Winery! We’re delighted to have you join us for a delightful experience in the heart of our vineyard. To ensure that your visit is as enjoyable as possible, please take note of the following guidelines:
Do we need reservations to come to the Tasting Room: You do not need a reservation to come into the tasting room. However, for groups of 10 or more, we kindly ask that you call ahead to make a reservation. This ensures that we can accommodate your group comfortably at the tasting bar. We want to provide you with the best possible experience, and a heads-up allows us to make the necessary arrangements.
Do you charge for tastings?
Indulge in the world of flavors with our tasting options:
- Try a selection of five of our acclaimed wines for just $5.
- Or try a maximum of 10 tastings for $10 to explore the breadth of our award-winning collection.
What is the latest we can come to the tasting room to do a full tasting 10 wines? We ask that you come at least 45 minutes before we close for the day.
Can we celebrate birthdays and special occasions at the winery? Groups wishing to celebrate birthdays with a cake and/or special occasions will need to make reservations for a private tasting or make plans to rent out our event room. This allows you and your guests to enjoy the festivities in a more intimate setting.
Are service animals and pets allowed on the property? Only service animals with the proper identification are permitted inside the tasting room, and they must be on a leash. We welcome all other furry friends to stay outside on a leash. Please note that no animals are allowed on event days, such as our Voices in the Vineyard concert series nights. Remember to pick up after your pets to help us maintain a clean and enjoyable environment.
Are children allowed on the property? Children are permitted on the premises; however, strict adult supervision is mandatory at all times. Unsupervised children are strictly prohibited. To sample or purchase alcohol, individuals must be 21 years of age or older.
Do you sell snacks and refreshments? While we don’t currently have a full-service kitchen, we offer a selection of prepackaged cheese and crackers, charcuterie and snacks for purchase. These pair perfectly with our wines and enhance your tasting experience.
Can we bring our own beverages? Outside alcohol is not permitted on our property. However, fear not! We proudly boast an award-winning selection of wines for you to savor. Additionally, we offer both domestic and craft beers, soda pop and water ensuring there’s something to suit every palate.
Are photography sessions allowed on the property? For those interested in professional photo sessions at the winery, please coordinate with our event coordinator to schedule a time. If you are in need of a professional photographer, we can recommend one to you from our preferred vendor list. Non-professional photography is allowed, but we kindly ask that you refrain from eating grapes in the vineyard and respect the experiences of other guests.
What are some nearby attractions?
Explore the beauty and charm of the surrounding area. Here are a few attractions located near Century Farm Winery:
- Tennessee Safari Park: Embark on a wild adventure at the Tennessee Safari Park, located in Alamo, just 17 minutes from the winery. Experience up-close encounters with exotic animals in a natural safari setting.
- Samuel T. Bryant Distillery: Indulge in the craft of spirits at Samuel T. Bryant Distillery, conveniently situated just 2 minutes down the road from the winery. Discover the artistry and flavors of locally distilled beverages.
- Casey Jones Railroad Village: Immerse yourself in history and culture at Casey Jones Railroad Village, a mere 11 minutes down the road. Enjoy a journey through time with a visit to this iconic destination complete with trains, an art center and the best breakfast bar in Jackson.
Check out Visit Jackson for more information.
We appreciate your cooperation and hope you have a wonderful time at Century Farm Winery. If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to contact us at 731-424-7437. Cheers to great wine, memorable moments and the attractions that make our region special!